Published on in Vol 5, No 2 (2022): Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/31162, first published .
- Paulovich B, Pedell S, Tandori E, Beh J. Weaving Social Connectivity into the Community Fabric: Exploring Older Adult’s Relationships to Technology and Place. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022;19(14):8500 View
- Li K, Nagallo N, McDonald E, Whaley C, Grindrod K, Boluk K. Implementing Technology Literacy Programs in Retirement Homes and Residential Care Facilities: Conceptual Framework. JMIR Aging 2022;5(3):e34997 View
- Hung L, Yang S, Lin M, Chen I, Dong K, Young E. ‘I want him to tell me he loves me’: A smart audio device, Tochie, for resident‐family connection in long‐term care. International Journal of Older People Nursing 2023;18(3) View
- Kelly R, Xing Y, Baker S, Waycott J. Video Calls as a Replacement for Family Visits During Lockdowns in Aged Care: Interview Study With Family Members. JMIR Aging 2023;6:e40953 View
- Lion K, Murfield J, Sriram D, Sung B, Cook G, Estai M, Jones C, Klein B, Liddle J, Pu L, Moyle W, Collaborative T. Technology in aged care: a qualitative survey of academic, research, and technology industry professionals. Contemporary Nurse 2023:1 View