Published on in Vol 3, No 1 (2020): Jan-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/18179, first published .
- Shu S, Woo B. Digital Media as a Proponent for Healthy Aging in the Older Chinese American Population: Longitudinal Analysis. JMIR Aging 2020;3(1):e20321 View
- Dunnsiri T, Kawashita T, Lee S, Monga A, Woo B. Assessing YouTube as an Educational Tool for Shingles: Cross-Sectional Study. JMIR Dermatology 2020;3(1):e20338 View
- Shu S, Woo B. Use of technology and social media in dementia care: Current and future directions. World Journal of Psychiatry 2021;11(4):109 View
- Shahzalal M, Adnan H. Attitude, Self-Control, and Prosocial Norm to Predict Intention to Use Social Media Responsibly: From Scale to Model Fit towards a Modified Theory of Planned Behavior. Sustainability 2022;14(16):9822 View
- Davis B, Maclagan M, Pope C. Digital outreach in online dementia discourse. Journal of Interactional Research in Communication Disorders 2022;12(2) View
- Huggins L, Min S, Dennis C, Østbye T, Johnson K, Xu H. Interventions to promote dementia knowledge among racial/ethnic minority groups: A systematic review. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2022;70(2):609 View