Published on in Vol 2, No 1 (2019): Jan-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12199, first published .
- Ditchburn J, van Schaik P, Dixon J, MacSween A, Martin D. The effects of exergaming on pain, postural control, technology acceptance and flow experience in older people with chronic musculoskeletal pain: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation 2020;12(1) View
- Abate Daga F, Agostino S, Peretti S, Beratto L. COVID-19 nationwide lockdown and physical activity profiles among North-western Italian population using the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ). Sport Sciences for Health 2021;17(2):459 View
- Fukuoka Y, Katzman W, Gladin A, Lane N, Yoo J. Factors associated with the 6-minute walk test performance in older adults with hyperkyphosis. Geriatric Nursing 2022;47:95 View
- Ponzano M, Tibert N, Bansal S, Katzman W, Giangregorio L. Exercise for improving age-related hyperkyphosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis with GRADE assessment. Archives of Osteoporosis 2021;16(1) View
- Raquel Costa-Brito A, Bovolini A, Rúa-Alonso M, Vaz C, Francisco Ortega-Morán J, Blas Pagador J, Vila-Chã C. Home-based exercise interventions delivered by technology in older adults: A scoping review of technological tools usage. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2024;181:105287 View
- Giangregorio L, Katzman W. Marcus and Feldman's Osteoporosis. View